Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty: Social Sciences aims to promote academic excellence in the field.
The journal addresses the academic community across the world, especially expressing its openness for promoting young researchers.
The journal has a multidisciplinary orientation, LUMEN Social Sciences publishes theoretical and practical papers covering topics from the universe of social sciences:
- sociology, anthropology, political sciences;
- culture and life, applied philosophy, psychology.
- communication studies, communication theories;
- journalism, journalistic communication, media business;
- education theory, educational policies, early education, pre-university education, higher education, adult education, educational psychology, educational management, teacher training, educational counseling and career, education economics;
The mission of the journal is to be a catalyst for debate about education’s role in society and its forms of knowledge.
The LUMEN Social Sciences’vision is global one, addressing the academic community, being published articles resulting from theoretical or empirical research.
The articles resulted from both theoretical and empirical research are the subject of a peer review process.
Covered in: Google Scholar; Index Copernicus; Ideas RePeC; Econpapers; Socionet; CEEOL;