All manuscripts should be submitted on line at LUMEN Submission Platform . Please follow the instructions accordingly to the journal to which you would like to propose a manuscript for evaluation:
- Manuscript proposal for POSTMODERN OPENINGS
- Manuscript proposal for REVISTA ROMANEASCA PENTRU EDUCATIE MULTIDIMENSIONALA
- Manuscript proposal for LUMEN: SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Manuscript proposal for LUMEN: PHILOSOPHY AND HUMANISTIC SCIENCES
- Manuscript proposal for LUMEN: LAW
- Manuscript proposal for LUMEN: ECONOMICS AND ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCES
- Manuscript proposal for LUMEN: POLITICAL SCIENCES AND EUROPEAN STUDIES
Any paper that does not comply with the mentioned requirements will be returned to authors.
Manuscripts should be no more than 8.000 words. Submitted papers will be screened by the volume editors before they are entered into the Peer Review Process.
Submissions should be sent by email as an attachment of a single file that includes all images and figures. The preferred format is MS Word for Windows. All manuscripts should be generally outlined and edited to conform to the APA writing style.
All submissions will be peer reviewed before entering into publication process. Authors are expected to participate in the Peer Review process for further numbers of this Journal.
Individuals interested in contributing to the Book Reviews sections should contact the relevant section editor prior to submitting a manuscript.